Re: Recompile kernel lost network

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:41:41 -0800
"deFreese, Barry" <Barry.deFreese@nike.com> wrote:

> [...]

I only call them obvious because they sure seem obvious once I'm
reminded of them. (And I _have_ forgotten that multiple times... that's
why it was the first thing I recommended! :-)

I've never used dhcp or pump, so Hubert may have the better answer in
his reply to your post. Let us know if you have more problems.

Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/