Re: Rethinking mail

Hi,

* David Turetsky <davidturetsky@earthlink.net> [2003-02-16 22:33]:
[mutt and exim]
>Now that I'm up in a graphical environment, do these two still make the
>same sense? Is mutt available for my notebook, running under Windows XP?

I think that Mutt makes a lot of sense in a graphical environment. Mut
is not a cheap replacement until you get a real MUA running under an
GUI, but simply a very, very good program.

Mutt runs on Windows with the help of Cygwin, but I don't know about
the MTA (Exim or another one).

>For now, I'm running Microsoft's Outlook, which also contains my
>
>calendar and addressbook, and editing all but simple email using vim
>
>while trying to evolve a clean, coherent mail format

(Something was not so clean in this mail.)

Thorsten
--
Getting a thrill out of some stupid quote is a sign of idiocy.
    - turmeric