Re: PCI graphics cards recommendations

Hi All & Paul, who typed,

<snip>

A. Because it's backwards.

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 04:44:15PM +1300, Haralambos Geortgilakis wrote:
I killed the motherboard (FIC 503, *sobs*), with a 7200 rpm kooler plugged into it & not directly to the power supply. Doh!

Aww, you're going about it all wrong!  Just go straight to water
cooling if you want to overclock.  It's cheap enough and even a shitty
water heatsink rig will kick the crap out of the best air heatsink.

Q. Why is top posting bad?

<snip>

Message received  :-)

Greek Geek

"Mr Powell said he was representing "the newest country and the oldest democracy","-Apparently Mr Powell is not aware of the Hellenic/Greek Democray, dated around 300 BCE; when "we" coined the term. His grasp of history, is as poor as his American argument for a war, against Iraq. --GG