Re: Emacs Key Bindings

"Charlie Reiman" <creiman@kefta.com> writes:

> [...]

     Thank you very much, Charlie.  I have used your second technique,
and added it and the following to my .emacs:

(add-hook 'message-mode-hook
        'my-paragraph-indent-text-mode-hook)

     Your suggestion works like a charm for editing text, and the
addition makes the TAB key work properly in Gnus' message mode.  I have
tried several variations to try to make message mode act like
paragraph-indent-text-mode without success.  Can you suggest a way to
accomplish this?

Regards,

Bob
--