Re: passwordless ssh login not working

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 11:28:12PM +0800, Sukanta Kumar Hazra wrote:
> Hi!
>
> copy th id_dsa key to .ssh/authorized_keys2 and make sure the
> permission mode is 600. ssh2 would work then.
>
> - Sukanta

Thanks - but unfortunately, it doesn't.

There was a previous thread on this, from Jan 19, containing similar
recommendations; apparently they worked for that poster, but not for me.

Since protocol 1 is now working, I'm not too bothered about 2 not
working, but it would be nice to fix it purely on the grounds of not
liking to have broken stuff around especially when it works for
everyone else!

Pigeon