Debian-base free shell accounts

Hi All,
Sorry if you consider this OT. I was looking for something like
debian-advacacy but it doesn't seem to exist. Bascically my company is
offering debian based free shell accounts so that people can try out Linux
in a safe environment. Its gives people some taste of what to expect at
the CLI. All the gnu tools are included as well as things such as pine and
mutt. You can find more detail at http://freeshells.65535.net

Rgds

Rus Foster
--
http://www.65535.net | MSN: support@65535.net
Lifetime Linux or FreeBSD account: $100 || Lifetime Hosting: $150