Re: KDE 3? or 4?

I have been playing around with my machine and I have determined that
some how when I performed an upgrade I triggered the package libfam0c102
to replace libfam0. The latest KDE packages that require libfam0c102 I
was not able to get to work at all. Also there are a number of packages
that are either directly or indirectly dependent upon libfam0 and there
are not versions yet which work with libfam0c102. Once I determined what
was the problem I removed the libfam0c102 package and all of the
packages that require it and reinstalled libfam0 and KDE and now
everything works great.

--
Bill Webster <bwebster@burgoyne.com>