Re: Deb-List Subject Line Tag?

Scalar wrote:
This isn't about debian but about the list..

Would it be acceptable for the listserver to add a few
letters at the beginning of the subject to distinguish the
list from other email?

Thats what I thought when I joined this list a few days ago.

If the listserver appended something like "DEB " to the
front of a non-reply subject, it'd make these posts much
easier to sort through.
Use a filter like...
If Sender is 'debian-user@lists.debian.org', move to folder 'Debian-Users'

Any half decent mail client should let you do this.

HTH
Srini
--
                                                            _     _
        Srinivasan Ranganathan                            o' \,=./ `o