Deb-List Subject Line Tag?

This isn't about debian but about the list..

Would it be acceptable for the listserver to add a few
letters at the beginning of the subject to distinguish the
list from other email?

I use pine over telnet in 25x80 mode for email, and it is
frequently impossible to tell listserv messages from normal
email. because the subject lines don't "stand out" from
normal mail.

If the listserver appended something like "DEB " to the
front of a non-reply subject, it'd make these posts much
easier to sort through.

For example, my message out to the list would look like:
  DEB Deb-List Subject Line Tag?

And followups would read:
  Re: DEB Deb-List Subject Line Tag?

I don't know if this would be acceptable to everyone, but
I thought I should ask anyway if this is possible.. :)