SoundChip Realtek ALC650

Hi all,

I recently bought a motherboard Gigabyte GA-7VA, which had an intergrated
audio device. According to its documentation, it is a chipset Realtek ALC650.

I do not manage to have any sound from it as I found no driver that could
correspond to that card. Also, I did not find anything about it in this
mailing list archive, only about Realtek network cards ;-)

Could anyone help me on that issue ?? What shall I use to have this sound chip
working ?

Gemini