Re: help starting x please

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 07:08:54PM -0800, pinhas wrote:
> the microsoft-free world). I've tried going throught the install several
> times (woody), and I can't get X started- i get a no screens error. I'm
> using an nvidia geforce2 mx200 with an athlon xp chip. I would appreciate
> any help on what i can do to configure the graphics to work correctly.

First try getting things working using the nvidia driver, then once
you get it working, go get the appropriate nvidia-kernel and
nvidia-glx packages and check it's documentation.

If none of that makes sense, start here...
http://www.xfree86.org/support.html

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user