Re: Mutt Save-Hook Help

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 07:28:09AM -0800, Curtis Spencer wrote:
> I am trying to get mutt to save all messages from the debian user list
> in a file called debian.  I don't fully understand the save-hook functionality.
> my muttrc looks like this, yet everything still gets saved to the inbox.
>
> set mbox=+inbox
> set record=+outbox
> set sort=threads
> set noprompt_after
> # Mail Header Hiding
> ignore *
> unignore from date subject to cc
>
> save-hook '~C "debian-user"' +debian
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Curtis

Actually, I just realized that my problem wasn't in the regex, it was that I wasn't explicity pressing 's' to save the messages.  I wanted it just when I pressed 'q' to quit mutt, rather than moving everything to inbox, to move debian user list stuff to the debian file.  I don't know if there is a way to do this.  As for procmail, I just installed it.  Is there any easy way to get it up and running?  Do I have to integrate it with postfix?
Thanks for the help

Cheers,
Curtis