Re: Sound missing - help needed

Thanks for your reply, but I am member of audio group.
I've tried to find anzthing useful in debian-kde and debian-user archive
lists, but there were mentioned problems with symlinks for Ralf's debs -
this symlinks I have created, that'why my sound  was working. Thanks
anyway.
Any more hints?
Vlada

--