Re: shuttle disaster

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:52:57PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > eg.  Actually, all goods and services come from the government...Try
> > producing your own goods and services.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something, but what are you talking about.  People
> and corporations produce their own goods and services every day.

Maybe you missed the rest of his post, which read "s/money/goods and
services" followed by what you quoted, followed by "It's easy to
forget that money is the reference and the reference is not an
object."

And he's right.  Money is basically the medium through which goods and
services are evaluated and rewarded, it's a point system and not an
object in and of itself.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user