Re: shuttle disaster

Gary Turner wrote:

DvB wrote:

Nathan E Norman <nnorman@incanus.net> writes:
<snip>
Yeah, after all it's not their money .. they just worked hard to earn
it.

You don't "work hard" for stock dividends. You just put your money in
stocks and they come all by themselves... although I guess I did word
that a little strangely.

Where the hell do you think the money came from?  If an investor can't

Actually, all money comes from the government, and the government uses the banking system to distribute it. Try producing your own money. You won't have much success.

Paul

expect a return, why should he put himself at risk?

What kind of idiot was your economics prof?