Re: c program chart, scheme, plan

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 12:28:18AM +0300, Andrei Smirnov wrote:
> Hi all!
> And, in general, what tools, editors, other things you are using
> to facilitate c (or other languages) development ?

I use RHIDE, which is a clone of the Borland Turbo C DOS environment.
For this you need to download rhide and its associated packages setedit
and tvision by CVS from sourceforge.net, and also get the appropriate
version of the gdb source (currently you need 5.1.1). It's a port from
DJGPP and the port has a few holes in it, so you have to piss around a
bit to get it to compile, but I think the result is worth it - if you
like the Turbo C environment.

Pigeon