My own root disk

I am trying to do my own root disk using debian files but I have a
problem. I do
 a ram disk and put all the important files (I think) but when I boot I
have the
 fallowing message and I don t understand why. Is there someone who
could help m

- /etc/init.d/rcS: /var/run/utmp : Read-only file system
- then INIT: Entering runlevel: 2
    but sripts in /etc/rc2.d are not execute
- I have the login prompt, i could write my login, but the syteme never
ask my^H
e my password but I have the message " Login incorrect"

Dit : "Bras de FER"
President du Club Roller

Le ridicule n'existe pas : ceux qui osèrent le braver en face conquirent
le monde.
"Octave Mirabeau,(1848-1917), écrivain français".