Re: Add software RAID to woody box with ext3 fs

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 11:12:15AM +0100, Alex Polite wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 08:25:54PM -0600, Steve Wollkind wrote:
>
> > http://www.winamp.com/components/detail.jhtml?componentId=123836

Way to be a moron in my first debian-user post!

Here is the correct URL.  I'm really sorry about that.  Anyway, it's
pretty good and has a section on converting a non RAID system to RAID.
That section is actually about a red hat system, but I don't see
anything really red hat specific in it, so I think it is relevant.

http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Software-RAID-HOWTO.html

Steve

--
Steve Wollkind        				810 C San Pedro
steve@njord.org					College Station, TX 77845