Re: squirrelmail, uw-imapd (and ssl)

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:47:22 -0500
John M Flinchbaugh <glynis@butterfly.hjsoft.com> wrote:
> i need:
> a) to get squirrelmail to do ssl
> b) get uw-imapd to not require ssl
> c) find an imap implementation that actually works with squirrelmail.

> any recommendations?

    Erm, hate to say it but uw-imapd is the only one I have found that does
work with Squirrelmail.  Courier certainly didn't.  Here's what I've got
installed at present which is working like a champ.

ii  uw-imapd       2002b.debian-5 remote mail folder access server
ii  squirrelmail   1.3.2+1.4.0rc1 Webmail for nuts