Re: [OT] Re: shuttle disaster

 Knowledge can't be generated. Humans don't generate knowledge, they acquire
it. Didn't you get the hint, so clear back then, that several human units
would discover the same facts at the same time in different parts of the
planet? It was a very clear hint, that as usual we blind units just
dismissed.