Re: Swap capslock-control in console?

Johan Kullstam wrote:

> I have swap-caps-ctrl in X, why shouldn't I want it in console too?

Yeah, I wish Debian (and other Linuxes) had that as as standard an
option as X11 has it.  [Yes, a different wording would have been
more easily parsable.]

But alas, so many computer users are going through life not knowing
the convenience of having the control key in its easily reachable
original location.  And not realizing that Emacs and Bash authors
weren't mutant freaks (with pinkies that bend in impossible directions).

What's the Debian package name to user for the installer (to submit
an enhancement request that the initial keyboard configuration include
an option to swap the Control and Caps Lock keys)?

Thanks,
Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay