Re: Using VIA C3 and Woody?

> Bill Moseley wrote:
> >I want to build a very quiet and stable machine.  Anyone using a VIA C3
> >based system with Woody?  If so, what motherboard are you using?  Any
> >hardware issues?

I'm using Shuttle FV25 Spacewalker boards w/o problems.
I've never really gotten into the Microsoft world so I
have been slow to get into newer interfaces.

All the old AT era stuff works: parallel, serial, thru video.

Sound, ethernet, USB work.

TV-encoder and firewire are untried.

Incidently:  Shuttle seems to have fixed the noisy
powersupply fan problems they had early last year.