exim-tls setup

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 02:36:52PM -0600, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> And just to be COMPLETELY thorough, here's all the related packages I
> have installed:
>
> libpam-modules 0.76-7
> libpam-runtime 0.76-7
> libpam0g       0.76-7
> libpam-pwdfile 0.6-2
> exim-tls       3.35-3
>
> That's about all I can think to check. :) Good luck.

i'm denying completely the existence of pam, since in fact there
must be no such thing. i'm using the crypteq facility which
seems to nestle in between my ears and coo, which pam (if it
existed) doesn't.

:(

so now onto this exim-tls thing...

"SSL negotiation failed" (quelle suprise)

how many thousand pages (and which order do your recommend) do i
have to read before i can get THAT working? i've got one remote
user who needs to relay email; it feels like i'm building a
resort complex to accomodate a bluebird.

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.4.20-k6 #1 Mon Jan 13 23:49:14 EST 2003 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #114 from D & E Radel <radel@inet.net.nz>
:
Installing gnome-apt (although a little buggy) is A GREAT WAY TO
FIND OUT WHAT PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE and install/remove them
with ease!
  Newbie tip: Also I discovered that
    apt-get remove [packagename]
works much better when there are dependancy problems than
    dpkg -r [packagename]