need advice on how to control access to blinkd from net

Hello,

blinkd (a daemon that allows the user to control the state of the keyboard
leds) opens tcp port 20013 after starting (as shown by netstat -a | grep
LIST).  There is no built in security (already listed as one of its bugs).
What I'd like to know is how to I deny access to this port/daemon to anyone
on the net? (don't care about local users)  I haven't set up any kind of
iptables/ipchains firewall on this machine (not yet anyway).  Is there a
simple way to do this?

TIA,

Drew Cohan

drew at drewcohan dot com