Debian + RAID hardware

A little background: A few months back I put together a box to
do some work at the office, nothing earth shattering. the only
thing we had handy at the time was a PC workstation. At
somepoint the Boss was supposed to get me server to replace
it. But he never quite got around to it, just recently the
harddrive has gone kaputt. Luckily I make backups, so all my
scripts and (damn near all) data are safe.
Now (after the crash) they are finally willing to get me a
proper box. I could use some suggestions on what to get. I
don't need more than 1 processor, 1G of RAM is almost a waste,
but what I need are nice, fast, and REDUNDANT disk drives,
preferably hot-swappable.
So anyone who knows of a 2 or 3 U rackmount with a RAID5
controller with hotswap SCSI that will take debian stable,
please let me know. Or even if you have had good experience
with a RAID controller, I could build it myself, the main
thing I am concerned with is that it does RAID5 and is
supported by stable.
Thanks.