Re: How to use Tahoma font under Debian ?

 Dominique> Hello everybody,
 Dominique> I have just installed the following packages, in order to use
 Dominique> TrueType fonts under Sarge:
 Dominique> - msttcorefonts
 Dominique> - x-ttcidfont-conf

 Dominique> It works quite well, except that I would like to use the Tahoma
 Dominique> font. Yes, I own a MS License, so I can do it :-) But how?

 Dominique> I have tried to add the .ttf files to /usr/share/fonts/truetype/,
 Dominique> and then to run `dpkg-reconfigure x-ttcidfont-conf`. But I get
 Dominique> the following error message:

 Dominique> The font "-microsoft-tahoma-medium-r-normal-*-*-110-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1"
 Dominique> does not support all the required character sets for the current locale
 Dominique> "en_US"
 Dominique> (Missing character set "ISO8859-1")
 Dominique> (Missing character set "ISO8859-1")

 Dominique> What can I do?

 Dominique> Thanks in advance...

Anybody ?

Thanks,