Re: cdrecord: What does "BURN-Free is OFF" mean?

Paul E Condon <pecondon@quiknet.com> writes:

> DvB wrote:
>
> >Paul E Condon <pecondon@quiknet.com> writes:
> >
> Please. Even foolish suggestions might be helpful here.
> Maybe, just this one time, when we find out what the problem is, it will
> be a problem that we can be proud of finding rather than just
> egg-on-my-face.

The only (foolish) suggestion I can come up with at this point is that
maybe the new drive you bought comes with some kind of RIAAware that
guarantees that your pirated CDs will only work for you, the presumed
owner of the original recording.

Maybe a google search on the make and model would help.