Re: How to read DocBook file?

On Sunday 02 February 2003 16:43, Kent West wrote:
> Mike M wrote:
> >On Sunday 02 February 2003 14:41, Kent West wrote:
> >>Thanks for any hints.
> >
> >You could just read the email on this list with a subject of
> >Re: Pon works; KPPP doesn't
> >
> >which I quote:
> >
> >Kent writes:
> >> How can I set this option, either globally for all users for all dial-up
> >> accounts,...
> >
> >By editing /etc/ppp/options and replacing 'auth' with 'noauth'.
> >
> >>Kent
> >
> >Umm, that reply didn't exist when I posted the question, as it's a reply
> > to my question. In essense, you're telling me to not bother asking the
> > question since once I've asked it someone will answer it and then I'll
> > know so why bother asking. Err, or something like that . . .  :-)

Well maybe.  I doesn't always work like that - answers arriving before the
question and all.  And when it does it's unpredicatable.  I had a hunch the
KDE help file was going to point you to the PPP HOWTO for more info anyway- I
don't have Kppp installed so I couldn't check..  Luckily this other thread
knew what you needed.

--
Mike M.