Re: Configuration centralizing tool sought

also sprach Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron-office.nl> [2003.02.01.1528 +0100]:
> There are not things you should package. It's a one-off that you,
> as a capable sysadmin ;), should be able to write in less time as
> it took for you to compose this message.

Well, not if I am lazy... I have a shell script like that, but I want
a perl version. I don't believe in shell anymore, and I have too
little time to learn Perl...

--
Please do not CC me when replying to lists that I read!

`. `'`

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc