Re: list delay

Sean Burlington said:

>> No offense, but I seriously doubt that last Friday and Saturday you were
>> getting replies in under a minute from any mailing list.
>>

> no but I have since monday

some additional data. redhat's user list (redhat-list@redhat.com) has
been pretty responsive recently, but today it seems to have stalled,
I sent a post at 8:55AM PST and still haven't gotten it back (1:30PM PST
now). My message was accepted by mx1.redhat.com at 08:55:49. Infact
I have not recieved a single message from that list since about that
time.

So I don't think debian is the only one, and I am leaning towards the
after effects of the worm still causing problems. There's probably a lot
of bogged networks out there, and I can only imagine how much mail
the mailing list server processes, theres probably a ton of processes
that cannot connect which is causing delays for everything else.

nate