[NEWBIE]: HP DeskJet 710c - installation problems

I am trying Debian for the first time, and can not find any support for my
printer. In RedHat the printer is supported by the pnm2ppa - system, along
with the 712, 720, 810 and 1000 - series, but I do not find this package in
my Woody CD-set.

Does anybody know where I can find the name of the Debian packaces supporting
my printer, and the configuration program(s) ???

--
A sense of humor keen enough to show a man his own absurdities will keep
him from the commission of all sins, or nearly all, save those that are