Re: exim and relaying -- for ONE user

Pardon me for coming into the middle of this thread, but I now need to set up secure relaying on my stable box running Exim. If I read the messages back from the EHLO command correctly, the "regular" Exim package is not compiled with authentication options enabled. This means, does it not, that no authentications methods are available for Exim using the "regualr" package? which in turn means one must install Exim-tsl to have any form of authentication absent compiling your own?

TIA

Ed Lawson