Re: X11 stability

On Friday 31 January 2003 09:56, S Yuval wrote:
> Also, I noticed that when the computer is idle, X shuts down automatically
> after some period of time. How can I cancel this option?

That sounds like a problem with power management. Try turning it off in the
BIOS and see if the problem persists. You can also stop X from using power
management to turn the screen off (would probably solve the problem too), but
it seems like it is broken on your machine anyway.

And please set you message width to about 72 characters (you'll probably get
that some more times...)

--
Got Backup?