Re: Cdrecord and audio cd [solved]

> As a consequence (or so I think), I am able to play the audio cd with
> both cdplay and gcd, but not xmms.  Even cdparanoia rips the tracks.

I bet if you go into the xmms config, you'll be able to get audio off of
/dev/dsp instead of the oss defaults.

Just config it through the ~ on the upper left of the player and go into
sound source or something like that. Sorry, it's been a while. But I do
remember xmms pulling off of oss defaults for me.

--
Eric Nelson	<en@megahosted.com>	http://www.megahosted.com/~en/
GPG-key: C4AB5707 Fingerprint: 9E50 D5C2 2B02 A944 1A28  5CA5 366A 0294 C4AB 5707