Re: freezeups with Logitech wireless mouse

Bob Paige said:

> Under Debian (and XFree86 4.2), if I start X with the wireless mouse
> connected, the computer freezes. I literally have to power-cycle it. If  I
> start X with a wired mouse then switch, it works fine.

IRQ problem? What motherboard/USB chipset(UHCI/OHCI)?

I use a Wireless logitech trackball w/o issues. It gets extensive
use all the time. Gone through a buncha batteries already :(

I use it because my PS/2 mouse goes through a KVM and the KVM doesn't
like the wheel(got the wheel to work once briefly but never since).

nate