Re: Flickering

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 05:42:29PM -0800, Harshu wrote:
> I am running  session at 1024x768 resolution with hysnc and vsync to be
> 3-50 and 50-150 that I entered during xserver-xfree86 configuration.
>
> I have Ati 128 Rage card.

Ok, but the important part when we're talking refresh rates is, "What
does your monitor manual tell you to use?"

Or, alternately, if your monitor manufacturer sucks and doesn't list
the specs in the documentation, "What does
http://www.monitorworld.com/ tell you to use?"

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user