Re: Flickering

* On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 10:20:52PM -0800 Paul Johnson (baloo@ursine.dyndns.org) said:
->On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 05:42:29PM -0800, Harshu wrote:
->> I am running  session at 1024x768 resolution with hysnc and vsync to be
->> 3-50 and 50-150 that I entered during xserver-xfree86 configuration.

^^^^^^^

That was a typo. I checked out the link given below and I gave the
appropriate refresh rates and it works thank you. However my keyboard
lockups the moment I exit X. I can't figure out why.

Thank you
regards
Harshu.

->>
->> I have Ati 128 Rage card.
->
->Ok, but the important part when we're talking refresh rates is, "What
->does your monitor manual tell you to use?"
->
->Or, alternately, if your monitor manufacturer sucks and doesn't list
->the specs in the documentation, "What does
->http://www.monitorworld.com/ tell you to use?"
->
->--
-> .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
->: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user
->`. `'`
->  `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than to fix a system

--
Try the Moo Shu Pork.  It is especially good today.