Re: Desktop productivity with Debian GNU/LINUX

> Thanks, it sounds promising. If i install win2k as the guest OS on vmware
> which is in turn installed on linux, is there a way to copy the whole win2k
> installation into vmware, or do i need to re-install everything again?

I reinstalled everything, which I didn't mind as I have it running with
minimal applications, and I use it as little as possible, so for me it
was good to get rid of most of the applications which were really there
to make it more like a unix box, so made sense to move over.:)

I think it should be possible to do it, after you have created the
virtual disks, or you can just keep a partition with the file system and
map vmware to that, at least that is what I read in the manual.

Good luck,

rohan