Missing a PERL module called 'concat'

I've installed a very minimum Debian 'testing' system.

I trying to run a perl script that uses a 'concat' function. I can't find it as a built-in function of the language nor can I find it in the Debian packages list.

The error is -
Undefined subroutine &main::concat called at ./mbox2maildir.pl line 31.

I've tried to form it into 'libmain-concat-perl' and various other wording combinations (for the Debian package search). I tried another script that does the same thing, but I got the same type of error (no 'concat'). Neither script homepages have any mention of 'something special' so I assume that it a 'standard' in other distributions (but not Debian).

Anyone have a suggestion?  Keith