Re: fonts in tables

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 06:45:39PM -0500, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 09:23:56PM +0100, Robert Land wrote:
> > Thank you very much for your assistance Emma.
> > I hoped not to use style sheets because the w3m
> > version I am using does not seem to support CSS -
> > so I tried  something in between - and hoped
> > for the best.
> > Is there something else I could use to format
> > only one column (using html) with one stroke
> > instead of - puh...keying for all rows in the
> > desired column the <b></b> tag?
>
> Are you sure it's the CSS part that's not supported? I could be that
> <colgroup> and <col> aren't supported by w3m and that's why you're not seeing the
> styling. I tried to install w3m to see what you were talking about, but
> the packages didn't want to install.
>
> emma

Not quite sure Emma - I just searched the w3m docs for
anything containing "SS" and "CSS" and ended up in no
result. Could be that I'm using the 'potato/stable'
version which seems to be bound to 0.1.11-pre and that
is _very_ young.

Didn't get to compile new versions because I am/was
quite unsure updating or appending libraries to the
system. In any case w3m seems to be a great program
which I would like to keep up to.

Why didn't your installation work?

Robert