Re: fonts in tables

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 06:30:03PM +0100, Robert Land wrote:
> Intention is to define font-bold _only_ for
> one column in a table.

This may be a question that webdesign-L could help you with. However, I'd
recommend trying the following:

I think you're trying to use HTML, although I'm not entirely clear from
your email. This is how it's done in HTML:
	<colgroup>
	<col style="font-weight: bold;">
	<col style="font-weight: normal;"> <!-- this could be omitted -->
	</colgroup>

You missed the style attribute and just used the CSS value: property
(which won't work).

Hope that helps...

emma

--