Re: fonts in tables

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 01:52:46PM -0500, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 06:30:03PM +0100, Robert Land wrote:
> > Intention is to define font-bold _only_ for
> > one column in a table.
>
> This may be a question that webdesign-L could help you with. However, I'd
> recommend trying the following:
>
> I think you're trying to use HTML, although I'm not entirely clear from
> your email. This is how it's done in HTML:
> 	<colgroup>
> 	<col style="font-weight: bold;">
> 	<col style="font-weight: normal;"> <!-- this could be omitted -->
> 	</colgroup>

> You missed the style attribute and just used the CSS value: property
> (which won't work).
>
> Hope that helps...
>
> emma

Thank you very much for your assistance Emma.
I hoped not to use style sheets because the w3m
version I am using does not seem to support CSS -
so I tried  something in between - and hoped
for the best.
Is there something else I could use to format
only one column (using html) with one stroke
instead of - puh...keying for all rows in the
desired column the <b></b> tag?

Robert