SOLVED: XFree86 4.2.1 & Matrox G550 & DRI

Hi,
in case someone have the same problem as I had, I'm writting this:

I had a strange problem. DRI didn't work after XFree86 4.2.1 update. glxinfo
as normal user showed "direct rendering: No", but if run as root showed
"direct rendering: Yes". Because DRI worked in XFree86 4.1.x, I thought
drivers are buggy. But today, I gave it another try and I've found that a
normal user had no access to the /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/dri directory! That
was the problem! Now DRI works!

Patrik