Mount problems

Hi Folks,

I am facing this problem with mounting vfat partitions. I have
a directory named /cdrive and mount my vfat partions on it. As root
user
or as an odinary user the permissons of cdrive always get changed to
744. I have tried changing the permisions to 777 as root user but I am
unable to do so. It just refuses.

Due to this I am unable to access my files on the vfat partition as an
odinary user. I have put a line /etc/fstab to allow mount on startup of
the system and user (un)mountable.

I would appreciate some suggestions.

thank you
regards
Harshu

=====
Never underestimate the predictibitly of stupidity!