Re: partition is NOT CHECKED before mounting

Joris Huizer said:

> The partition is NOT checked before mounting - and I
> get warnings on that. This is the /dev/hdb3 partition
> where /tmp lives.

I'm not 100% sure what message your seeing but I think
I know which one it is. Try to go to single user mode('init 1')
and unmount /tmp and run fsck on it manually, then mount it
again, and go back to default runlevel(logout, or 'init 2') and
you should be set to go.

if that doesn't do it, paste exactly what messages you see and
perhaps someone can help further.

nate