Swap and ext3 (was: tune2fs ext2 -> ext3 do I do it to swap ???)

On 27 Jan 2003 15:29:18 -0600
> Heck, not only would it not do anything useful for you, you just can't
> do it!!

    Well, technically you can after a fashion.  You can make a swap file on
the current file system which could be ext3.  In fact I've done just that with
swapd.  Question is what effects do a journalling file system have on swap
files?
    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days