Re: tune2fs ext2 -> ext3

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 22:56:23 -0800
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote:
> You can never be too safe with your data.

    Well some believe that disconnecting the ether, encasing the computer in a
waterproof safe, burying the safe in a block of concrete 80x80 and dumping
that into the ocean to prevent people from accessing it might be a little on
the excessive side but, yeah, I agree.  =D

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days