cdrecord and BIG DISKS - Might help someone

Hi,

This might help someone who's using cdrecord to write BIG DISKS. I got
a pack of 900Mb CD-Rs recently, and tried to write a large image
according to the cookbook example in man cdrecord:

cdrecord -v -speed=32 dev=x,y,z filename.raw

Didn't work. As soon as it had written 703Mb it barfed with an
'attempt to seek past last sector' or similar. This did work:

cdrecord -v -speed=32 dev=x,y,z -dao -isosize filename.raw

The cookbook example for writing audio CDs does work for CDs larger
than 703Mb. (The main reason I bought those CD-Rs was to get both
albums of The Wall onto one CD. That worked fine... but my hi-fi's CD
player doesn't like it - just about manages to read the TOC, can't
manage to read the rest.)

Hope this helps someone.

Pigeon