Problem with installing Woody

I installed the base system of Debian 3.0 from CD-Rom which was made
bootable. Then, the installation program could not find /dev/cdrom any
longer. It is linked to /dev/hdd. I tried to mount it manually, but I
was told that no medium was present. I could not believe it because
the base system was installed from it.

Is there anything I can do to continue to install more packages with
the same cdrom disc?

By the way, I had installed Mandrake 9.0 on the same computer before
but wanted to try Debian to learn the difference between two. So far
Mandrake looks lot better.

hans