Re: Galeon scrollbar resembling the one in Mozilla

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 17:24, Hubert Chan wrote:
> AFAIK, you will need to change the Mozilla config to use the Classic
> theme in order to get native-GTK-looking scrollbars.  The default in the
> Debian packages is the modern theme.  Attached is my
> ~/.galeon/mozilla/galeon/chrome/chrome.rdf file.  See if that helps.

Peculiarly enough, I switched between Modern and Classic in my Mozilla
to no avail, and even switched from Classic to Modern to a different
theme which I installed as a test theme. However, your .rdf file works
great. Thanks!

Regards,
Christopher Nehren